Friday, November 4, 2011

Yes, I know...

I know, I know....  Its been almost a week since I have posted anything.  We have been insanely busy around here with a whole bunch of things!  First thing is first, lets talk about this week's weight loss so far.  Now, tomorrow is the official cheat day so, I still have another day until the OFFICIAL weigh in but, I have lost 2.5 lbs so far this week for a total of 7.5 since October 24.  Another confession:  I didn't work out this week like I had wanted to.  No excuses.  It WILL be done this week and my goal again for this week is 7lbs. 
     I did have a couple days where I didn't lose any weight and I was discouraged but, I powered through it and came out on top.  I have found that if I go online to different websites that have info on the 4 Hour Body, it definitely encourages me.  There is also a website that is dedicated to people on the 4 Hour Body plan and there is a section for women  4hourpeople.com.  Check it out if you have any questions.  It has helped me a lot!

If you are a dude I will only tell you this:  Dan has lost 13.5 lbs since October 24.  It works great for men.  Jerks.

Well, Dan is home and I need to finish up lunch so he can eat before he hits the road.  It's drill week and he has a long drive to Lake Worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment