Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back on the Wagon

The title says it all.  I didnt fall off the "wagon"...  I jumped.  For the last month(excluding this las week, I have been eating what ever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and as much as I wanted.  Not a good thing.  At all.  I was down 30 lbs before I took a break from the Slow Carb Diet or better known as the 4 hour Body but, I knew the weight was creeping back on when I busted a zipper on my pants at work!  In my defense, I have had these slacks for a LONG time and the zipper was prone to getting stuck but, they busted none the less and it was a wake up call! 
     So, last Sunday, I set myself back to eating healthy and drinking LOTS of water.  I didnt weigh myself because I couldnt see the damage I had done in those last weeks!  Feeling better thourgh out the day and sleeping great is the best way to know your body is adapting to the change.  I used to wake up ALL the time and now, I dont wake up at all.  I did weigh myself this morning and did my measurements since today is my official cheat day.  Weight was only 4.6lbs more than the last time I weighed myself SO, I was ok with that and breathed a sigh of relief.
    I have been seriously researching using Advocare supplements to assist in the weight loss.  Shout out to my little sis doing her 24 Day Challenge!  I used Advocare years ago when i was in high school and lost a boat load of weight.  I know that the systems have change somewhat but, I think I could definetely benefit from trying it out and Dan has shown some interest as well.  I'll keep yall up to date with that. 
     I find my biggest challenege is working out!  Finding the time and energy is difficult.  Morning are a no go because I'm up at 4:30 to start the day and once I get home at 5 or 5:30, I'm exhausted!  I know its an excuse and I have to get over it.  Even if it is just the 20 minute Zumba "Rush" DVD.  I know I will see an increase in my weight loss if I just get to moving.  I have to make that my experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment