Wednesday, March 28, 2012

First Week in the books!

     Today marks day seven of my 24 day challenge and so far I have been nothing but impressed!  I feel like a million bucks and even though I’m only one week in, I have been getting LOTS of compliments!  I weighed after day 3 and I had already lost 2lbs but I felt so much more confident in myself!  I think as women we are so focused on the number on the scale instead of the way something makes us feel.  Even if I wasn’t losing weight, the challenge would be worth it because it makes me feel good.  I am more relaxed, I sleep through the night, Spark not only gives me energy but, it also helps with my mood.  I am NOT a morning person but mornings in the Minor household have been very pleasant this week.  J

     The foods that I eat are very similar to what I would eat on the Slow Carb Diet (which I will continue to do even after the challenge) the only difference is I am able to eat fruit.  I dearly missed eating fruit!  The burn part of the Challenge will also be nice because I get to slowly incorporate whole grains into my diet so my first “refuel” day, I am having me some Subway! MMMMmmmmmMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment