Thursday, March 22, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 1

Today is day one of my 24 Day Challenge from Advocare and even just one day into it, I feel 10 times better than usual!  Went to be late last night and Daniel slept awful.  Dan and I both got up with him once and then morning came way too soon.  After a quick shower, I mixed my fiber drink with the orange Spark and CHUGGED.  I kept telling myself that the gritty pieces were just pulp.   All in all, not too bad for fiber.  Before leaving the house I made a chocolate meal replacement shake in my Ninja and it was really good!  I decided to take a gallon jug to work with me since my goal every day is a gallon of water.  I have a cup for my water but, I’m not going to lie, when no one is around I drink straight from jug!  With all this water you can imagine that I may several trips to the bathroom.  Dan assures me that my bladder will get used to it.  I hope so.  When most people hear that the first part of a challenge is a cleanse, they automatically they are going to be going through the “Big D” for ten day. (Thanks Kyla for the reference! Ha ha!  In truth, I have had no issues.  This is a herbal cleanse and it is meant to be gentle. 



Lunch was pretty normal for me just minus the beans.  Had another spark about 2:30 and then a little snack of fruit and another dose of catalyst.  The plan is another good meal this evening and then another dose of Catalyst and then some Kettle Bell and Zumba. 



I can’t begin to explain how excited Dan and I are at the possibilities for our health and wellness.  I was doing great with my Slow Carb Eating and we will continue to do that in conjunction with our Advocare products and I can’t wait to see the difference in my weight and inches lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment