Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Week results

Days four and five were very uneventful: eggs, beans, meat, eggs, beans, meat, veggies, beans, meat, veggies...  You get the picture.  The thing that keeps us going is our cheat day which is today(Saturday) but, I'll get to that shortly.  So, Dan and I weighed in today for our official weight in for 5 days.  From here on out, it will be every six days but, we started Monday and we wanted to today to be our cheat day.  Since Monday, Dan has lost 10.5lbs!  His goal is to be 220lbs before Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure he will make it.  Now, my weight loss wasn't as much but, it was consistent...*drum roll please* I have lost 5lbs since Monday!  I told Dan just imagine how much more I could have lost if I was working out!  He worked out twice this week with his P90X but, he walks on campus everyday and that really adds up.

Now that I have a baseline on my weight loss, my next phase will be adding the workout the our new way of life.  This week I will work out every day doing Zumba 40 minutes 3 days and then doing the 20 minute workout the other 2 days.  Then, week after that, I will add the kettle bell.  If I was a betting woman, I would think I would be able to lose at least 7 lbs this coming week as long as I don't plateau.

Cheat day.  The day that we have been waiting for since Monday.  I'm not going to lie, beans and eggs get ridiculously old but, I weight myself everyday so I can see my progress and that motivates me to keep on going!  This morning we have didn't do too bad for breakfast but, lunch, will be epic....  ROSA'S!  I cant explain how excited we are.  Kinda funny and sad at the sames time!  We will round out our splurge day at the Texas Tech game with a scrump-tastic hot dog!  I have never really been a fan of hot dogs but, since having Daniel, I like them.  My dad would be proud!

Time to get dressed and go to the grocery store and then take my Little Honey to my in-laws in Lorenzo since they are babysitting while we go to the game.  WRECK EM TECH!!!!!!
~Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment